CM Storm Sentinel Advance II Gaming Mouse
The CM Storm Sentinel Advance gaming mouse was hard to beat but now CM Storm has launched an upgraded version, the Sentinel Advance II.
Priced at R829, the CM Storm Sentinel Advance II features the same large ergonomic mouse body many have come to like of the previous version but this new release has a new sensor for even more accurate tracking. The new Avago ADNS 9800 laser sensor is capable of 8200 DPI.
The new sensor also improves tracking on surface types where some other mouse might struggle with the textures. Coupled with an ultra low lift off distance (LOD), the Sentinel Advance II gives you the ability to perform actions in a split-second without having the cursor fly off the screen.
A feature you will appreciate is the weight chamber in the mouse. Near the bottom of the mouse you can insert weighs in 4.5 gram increments up to 23.5 grams. In games where a split second can be the difference between life or death this added technique allows you to fine-tune the accuracy of your attack.
CM Storm Sentinel Advance II features:
- 200 – 8200 DPI tracking resolution
- 128 KB Sentinel-X TM Memory for profiles and macros
- 1000 Hz /1 ms polling rate
- On the fly DPI adjustments (+/- 200 DPI)
- As little as 1.5 mm lift-off distance
- Up to 150 IPS – 3.8 m/s velocity rate
- 125 Hz – 1000 Hz USB rate fine-tuning
- 5 profiles with 4 DPI setting each
- 8 programmable buttons
- 9 virtual buttons via button combinations
- Right-hand Ergonomic Design
- Customizable OLED logo
- Customizable multi color LED light system
- 5 x 4.5g weight fine-tuning system