Sirus Gaming Headset
I cannot wait to get my hands on one of these. It looks great and if it sounds half the way it is described, this would be something you must have. Come and have a look at this headset at Cape Town’s first IT EXPO (i-CT2) at Ratanga Junction, 30th September 2011 to 2nd October 2011. We will be at the Main stage on 1st October 2011 from 10:00 till 14:00 and 2nd October 2011 from 10:00 till 17:00.
Built for gaming enthusiasts and audiophiles alike, the CM Storm Sirus 5.1 Surround Sound Headset creates an immersive gaming experience with hi-fidelity sounds capes and intensified bass.
Sirus produces precise and immaculate sound through its 8 discrete speaker channel pairs of front, rear, center, and sub; delivering accurate real-time 360 degree audio that is fully adjustable through its tactical mixing console. In addition, Sirus is coupled with a uni-directional microphone with background noise cancellation that enables crystal clear conversations with teammates and enemy combatants.
- True 5.1 Surround Sound
- On-The-Fly Rear, Center, & Front speaker control for maximum sound customization
- Interchangeable ear-cups for breathable audio and noise cancellation
- Dual gold-plated USB Connectors for improved signal quality
- Microphone with LED mute indicator
- Channel: True 5.1 surround sound
- Driver: F/R/C: 30mm Sub: 40mm
- Impedance: F/R/C: 32 Ohms Sub: 16 Ohms
- Transducer principle: Dynamic closed
- Ear coupling: Circumaural
- Ear cushions: Detachable micro fiber
- Sensitivity: >105dB
- Frequency Response: 10Hz – 20,000Hz
- Distortion: Less than 1%
- Pick-up pattern: uni-directional
- Frequency Response: 100Hz – 10,000 Hz
- Impedance: 2.2k Ohms
- Sensitivity: -46 dB ±3dB
See more Gaming Headsets.