First released in 1983 under the name Multi-Tool Word, Microsoft Office Word has been the de facto standard in computer word processors ever since. Incorporated into the Microsoft Office suite of software along with Excell, PowerPoint and the Outlook email management programme since 1989 it has become ubiquitous long before the cell phone or fruity-nutty health breakfasts. A day without Microsoft Word is unimaginable.
The current version of Microsoft Office for the Windows 7 platform, OFFICE HOME AND BUSINESS 2010 also includes the handy OneNote organizer. The suite is a package of powerful tools with smart, simple features to help you tackle your busy schedule efficiently. Our price for Office Home and Business 2010 is R1 699.
OFFICE HOME AND BUSINESS 2010:
- Powerful writing tools help you create outstanding documents
- Accomplish more with an enhanced user experience—save, share, print, and publish your documents with just a few clicks
- Add visual effects, such as shadow, bevel, glow, and reflection to your text, or turn your text into compelling diagrams
- Build a budget and track expenses with easy-to-use graphs and analysis tools that bring your finances into focus fast
- Make better decisions quickly with easy-to-analyze spreadsheets
- Improved spreadsheet tools let you more easily discover patterns and highlight trends in your data
- Create dynamic presentations to engage and inspire your audience
- Captivate your audience with a polished presentation using improved tools for video- and photo-editing, dramatic new transitions, and realistic animation to help you tell a crisp, cinematic story that’s as easy to create as it is powerful to watch
- Organize, store, and search your ideas, information, and notes in one place
- Capture text, images, video, and audio notes and put them into a searchable digital notebook
- Don’t worry about remembering to save your work—OneNote automatically saves content as you add it to your notebooks
- Explore and organize your notebooks more effectively with an enhanced navigation bar, and new multi-level page groups
- Synchronize multiple email accounts from services such as Hotmail, Gmail, or just about any other provider
- Save valuable inbox space by turning dozens of email messages into just a few conversations using the new Clean Up feature
- Quickly find and manage large quantities of email, appointments, tasks, and contacts with Enhanced Search Tools
- See updates from your favorite social networking sites from right inside Outlook
Microsoft Office Home and Business 2010 R1 699
The Office Home and Student, which is licensed for noncommercial use for up to 3 home computers, features all the Office products bar Outlook and costs only R899.