“Research shows that using two monitors instead of one increases work efficiency, especially if you work with data sheets or large engineering layouts.” We’ve stated that time-and-again and perhaps you already work (or play) across two monitors. Then you should have a look at the Aavara DS200 dual flip mount 2x LCD monitor stand.
This is one of those “It makes sense” products. It has a 360° rotation, 15° tilt and swivel angle, 90º rotation pivot for landscape or portrait, and smart cable management system. You can also arrange one monitor for landscape display while the other can be set for portrait display – whatever your project requires.
Is it strong enough to be stable? Well, it can take monitors up to 24″ in size and it should be. Made of aluminium and steel, it can hold two monitors weighing up to 6kg each. Typically, a 24″ monitor weighs half that so we’re convinced you’ll find it strong enough. In fact, Aavara holds a SGS Tensile Strength Test certificates on all their products.
So, there you have it. A very handy product to make you work faster. Or is that play faster?
Aavara DS200 Dual-Flip-Mount 2x LCD Monitor Stand specifications
• Designed for Dual LED/LCD display 15-24 inch
• TILT & SWIVEL ANGLE +/-15 degree for ideal viewing angle
• Smart Cable Management System to align messy cables in order
• ExperTorque™ design for easy adjustment hinged by monitor weight
• VESA COMPATIBLE 100*100mm / 75*75mm
• Rotation 360 degree
• Flat Panel Size:15″-24″/ 38-61cm
• Loading Capacity:6kg/ 13.2lbs for each display
• Tilt & Swivel Angle:+/-15°
• HORIZONTAL & VERTICAL :Yes
• Smart Cable Management:Yes
• Screw Type:M4
• ExporTorque™:ExperTorque™ design for easy adjustment hinged by monitor weight
• VESA Mounting:100x100mm/ 75x75mm
• Material :Steel/ Aluminum
At this time of writing, the price is R1 249. You can get it in the Monitors category of the Essential IT Solutions online shop.