SUNIX DPH2001 DisplayPort to Dual HDMI graphics splitter lets you combine two HDMI monitors as one display.This graphics expansion module can also clone your primary display and function as a 2 Port HDMI Video Splitter.
Quality VGA connectivity for all VGA devices like
Video Monitors, LCD & Projectors. Strong video
and audio transmmision, supports full HD video quality.
Monitor / SVGA AM to AM Cable with ferrite cores
No ghosting and signal distortion
Ferrite cores to protect against EMI / RFI interference
Double shielding with tinned copper braid
Ensures crisp, distortion free video
Made from A+grade composite coaxial shielded cables
- Converts a graphics card's DisplayPort output to a VGA output for use with a VGA monitor.
- Integrated chip to provide an active digital to analog conversion.
- Compliant with DisplayPort specification Ver1.2/1.1 (2.7 &1.62Gb/s).
- VGA output is compliant with VESA VSIS version 1, Rev.2 specification.
- Latching DP connector for a secure connection.
- Plug and Play
- Certified by CE, FCC, VCCI, BSMI, C-Tick, and RoHS.
SUNIX DPD2001 DisplayPort graphics splitter lets you combine two DisplayPort monitors as one display, at a maximum resolution of 3840x1200, to make the ultimate wide screen desktop.This graphics expansion module can also clone your primary display and function as a 2 Port DisplayPort Video Splitter.