Supplier has stock
Warning: Last items in stock!
Availability date: 11/30/1999
Corsair Carbide Black and Red SPEC-04 Tempered Glass Side Panel Mid-Tower Desktop Chassis
BOLD AND READY TO BUILD
TEMPERED GLASS WINDOW AND ANGULAR EXTERIOR DESIGN
The asymmetrical design brings bold styling to your build.
CABLE ROUTING CUTOUTS AND TIE-DOWNS
Hide your cables behind the motherboard tray to keep your build looking tidy and out of the airflow path for improved cooling.
ROOM FOR UP TO FIVE 120MM FANS
Excellent cooling potential with one 120mm LED front fan pre-installed.
Three HDD and two SSD drive cages are easy to install and keep your system and cables looking clean.
CLEAN SIDE I/O PANEL
Featuring a high-speed USB 3.0 port and additional ports for all modern connections.
REMOVABLE, BUILT-IN DUST FILTERS
A clean case keeps your components cooler and running longer.
The expansive and sturdy side tempered glass panel allows for an unimpeded view of SPEC-04s roomy interior.
READY TO BUILD
The clean, side I/O panel and USB 3.0 port, cable routing cutouts and tie downs, and built-in dust filters combine for you to build a system thats as bold as the SPEC-04s design.
Contents and Specifications:
- Carbide Series SPEC-04 Mid-Tower Gaming Case
- Accessory kit
- Quick start guide
- Motherboard: ATX, MicroATX, Mini ITX
- Dimensions: (L x W x H) 492 x 201 x 433mm
- Maximum GPU Length: 370mm
- Maximum CPU Cooler Height: 150mm
- Maximum PSU Length: 225mm
- Expansion Slots: 7
- 5.25 Drive bays: N/A
- 3.5 Hard Drive Bays: 3
- 2.5 Drive Bays: 2
- Cooling Layout:
- Front: 2 x 120mm or 2 x 140mm, (1 x 120mm LED included)
- Top: 2 x 120mm
- Rear: 1 x 120mm
- Radiator Compatibility:
- 140mm: Front only
- 120mm: Front or Rear
- Dust filters on front and PSU intakes
- Front I/O Panel includes: USB 3.0 port, USB 2.0 port, Headphone and Microphone jacks, Power on and Reset buttons.
- 2 Year Warranty
*** Please confirm stock availability before placing your order.***