- On sale!
Redragon Vata Blue Switch RGB Mechanical Gaming Keyboard
The Redragon Vata is a 104 keys anti-ghosting mechanical RGB gaming keyboard with macro keys and dedicated media controls. The Vata sports 18 backlight models, 2 side lighting settings, as well as a highly durable and lightweight design due to its sleek aluminium alloy panel. This keyboard has OUTEMU blue switches with 50 million click durability and double-injection moulded keycaps. Waterproof and dust resistant.
The programmable macro keys can record macros on the fly, so it's easy to edit your own macros on this stylish keyboard. Dedicated media controls let you quickly play, pause, or skip music tracks right from the keyboard - without ever interrupting your gameplay. Also, designed with a volume/backlight adjust wheel.
- RGB full colour LED backlit keys with 18 backlight models and 2 sides lighting settings
- High quality OUTEMU blue mechanical switches
- WIN keys can be disabled while gaming
- 5 programmable macro keys (G1-G5)
- Dedicated multimedia controls
- Double injection keycaps
- Spill proof design
- 8 spare switches
- N-key rollover
- Connector: Gold-plated USB
- LED backlit color: RGB
- Multimedia keys: 12
- Programmable macro keys: 5
- Material: Aluminum alloy + ABS
What's In The Box:
- 1x Redragon K580 Mechanical gaming keyboard
- 1x User Manual
- 1x Keycap Puller
- 8x Spared Switches
Marco Recording Function:
Step 1: Press [Rec] to start record (The four LEDs flash simultaneously)
Step 2: Press one of the five G keys and it lights up (G1~G5)
Step 3: Press keys to be recorded
Step 4: Press [Rec] once again to save the recording. The [Rec] also lights up. For example, record 123 on G1: [Rec]?G1?123? [Rec]
To clear a single recorded macro key: Press [Rec]+desired G key (G1-G5) you need to delete, then press [Rec] again. To delete all recorded macro keys(G1-G5): Press and hold [REC] for 5 seconds, the light of [REC] and G key goes off.
Side Lighting Setting:
- Press FN + [PAUSE] to switch 5 lighting modes on two sides.
- Press FN + [SCRLK] to adjust the lighting speed on two sides.