- On sale!
Intel Core i5-8400 and GIGABYTE H310M-DS2 Socket LGA1151 GIGABYTE H310M-DS2 Upgrade Bundle
Intel core I5 8400 8th GEN 2.8 GHz /4.0GHz - 6 cores - 6 threads - 9MB Smartcache - 65W TDP : LGA 1151 GIGABYTE Intel H310 -dual ddr4 - D-Sub - Serial + parallel - mATX
Intel-core i5-8400 and GIGABYTE H310M-DS2 Express Chipset: Socket LGA1151 GIGABYTE H310M-DS2
Intel Core i5-8400 9M Cache, 2.80 GHz Processor
- Product Collection: 8th Generation Intel Core i5 Processors
- Code Name: Products formerly Coffee Lake
- Vertical Segment: Desktop
- Processor Number: i5-8400
- Number of Cores: 6
- Number of Threads: 6
- Processor Base Frequency: 2.80 GHz
- Max Turbo Frequency: 4.00 GHz
- Cache: 9 MB
- Bus Speed: 8 GT/s DMI3
- TDP: 65 W
- Embedded Options Available: No
- Conflict Free: Yes
- Max Memory Size (dependent on memory type): 64 GB
- Memory Types: DDR4-2666
- Max number of Memory Channels: 2
- ECC Memory Supported : No
- Graphics Base Frequency: 350 MHz
- Graphics Max Dynamic Frequency: 1.05 GHz
- Graphics Video Max Memory: 64 GB
- Execution Units: 23
- 4K Support: Yes, at 60Hz
- Max Resolution (HDMI 1.4): 4096x2304@24Hz
- Max Resolution (DP): 4096x2304@60Hz
- Max Resolution (eDP - Integrated Flat Panel): 4096x2304@60Hz
- Direct Support: 12
- OpenGL Support: 4.5
- Intel Quick Sync Video: Yes
- Intel InTru 3D Technology: Yes
- Intel Clear Video HD Technology: Yes
- Intel Clear Video Technology: Yes
- # of Displays Supported : 3
- Device ID: 0x3E92
- Scalability: 1S Only
- PCI Express Revision: 3.0
- PCI Express Configurations : Up to 1x16 or 2x8 or 1x8+2x4
- Max Number of PCI Express Lanes: 16
- Sockets Supported: FCLGA1151
- Max CPU Configuration: 1
- Thermal Solution Specification: PCG 2015C (65W)
- T-junction: 100Deg.C
- Package Size: 37.5mm x 37.5mm
- Intel Optane Memory Supported : Yes
- Intel Turbo Boost Technology : 2.0
- Intel vPro Technology : No
- Intel Hyper-Threading Technology : No
- Intel Virtualization Technology (VT-x) : Yes
- Intel Virtualization Technology for Directed I/O (VT-d) : Yes
- Intel VT-x with Extended Page Tables (EPT) : Yes
- Intel TSX-NI: No
- Intel 64 : Yes
- Instruction Set: 64-bit
- Instruction Set Extensions: SSE4.1/4.2, AVX2
- Idle States: Yes
- Enhanced Intel SpeedStep Technology: Yes
- Thermal Monitoring Technologies: Yes
- Intel Identity Protection Technology : Yes
- Intel Stable Image Platform Program (SIPP): No
Security & Reliability:
- Intel AES New Instructions: Yes
- Secure Key: Yes
- Intel Software Guard Extensions (Intel SGX): Yes
- Intel Memory Protection Extensions (Intel MPX): Yes
- Intel OS Guard: Yes
- Intel Trusted Execution Technology : No
- Execute Disable Bit : Yes
- Intel Boot Guard: Yes
GIGABYTE H310M-DS2 Express Chipset: Socket LGA1151 GIGABYTE H310M-DS2
High Speed Gigabit LAN with Automatic Bandwidth Allocation
Realtek 8118 LAN is a high performance and friendly network chip for gaming players with automatic bandwidth allocation to ensure the highest network priority of the game or application. It can provide users the most comprehensive features and the fastest and smoothest Internet experience.
Smart Fan 5
With Smart Fan 5 users can ensure that their gaming PC can maintain its performance while staying cool. Smart Fan 5 allows users to interchange their fan headers to reflect different thermal sensors at different locations on the motherboard. Not only that, with Smart Fan 5 more hybrid fan headers that support both PWM and Voltage mode fans have been introduced to make the motherboard more liquid cooling friendly.
Achieve fan silence. With Fan Stop map any fan to stop completely when temperatures drop below a specified threshold. Which fan stops, based on readings from which sensor, and at what temperature all of it can be customized to your liking.
Hybrid Fan Pin Headers
Assume complete control over your liquid cooling setup! Smart Fan 5 receives up-to-the-second information on flow-rate through the Hybrid Fan Pin Headers giving you absolute mastery over your PC. All Hybrid Fan Headers can automatically detect the type of cooling device whether it be fan or pump with different PWM or Voltage mode.
New Smart Fan 5 Software
Choose from different modes, Quiet to Full Speed, to match your system usage scenario. For each fan or pump, you can use the intuitive fan curve to define trigger thresholds and corresponding fan speeds.
Interoperable Sensors and Fans
Each fan can be customized to operate at different speeds according to any defined temperature source input (except the CPU fan).
Customize fan curves based on specific temperatures with the intuitive graphical UI.
System Information Viewer
GIGABYTE System Information Viewer is a central location that gives you access to your current system status. Monitor components such as the clocks and processor, set your preferred fan speed profile, create alerts when temperatures get too high or record your system behavior; these are the possibilities of the System Information Viewer.
High-End Audio Capacitors
GIGABYTE motherboards use high-end audio capacitors. These high quality capacitors help deliver high resolution and high fidelity audio to provide the most realistic sound effects for gamers.
Audio Noise Guard
GIGABYTE motherboards feature an audio noise guard that essentially separates the board sensitive analog audio components from potential noise pollution at the PCB level.
START SULFURIZATION PROTECTION
Sulfur compounds in the air can penetrate tiny onboard resistors creating chemical change and causing these resistors to open or short. If either of these occurs the motherboard will fail to function. By equipping resistors with an Anti-Sulfur Design GIGABYTE gives Ultra Durable Motherboards a whole new meaning.
The Industry"s Leading Surge Protection
GIGABYTE motherboards also feature special anti-surge ICs that protect your motherboard, and your PC from any surge in power delivery that may occur, helping to ensure that your PC is equipped to deal with any potentially irregular and inconsistent power delivery.
Humidity Protection Glass Fabric PCB
There is nothing more harmful to the longevity of your PC than moisture, and most parts of the world experience moisture in the air as humidity at some point during the year. GIGABYTE motherboards have been designed to make sure that humidity is never an issue, incorporating a new Glass Fabric PCB technology that repels moisture caused by humid and damp conditions. Glass Fabric PCB technology uses a new PCB material which reduces the amount of space between the fiber weave, making it much more difficult for moisture to penetrate compared to traditional motherboard PCBs. This offers much better protection from short circuit and system malfunction caused by humid and damp conditions.
High Temperature Protection Lower RDS(on) MOSFETs Design
GIGABYTE motherboards use Low RDS(on) MOSFETs which reduce energy wastage through unnecessary residual heat dissipation. This all amounts to tangible energy savings which are beneficial for both end-users and the environment without impacting system performance.
Save the power as easy as one click
CEC Requirement : PC power consumption must be under a certain level when it's in off mode, idle mode, stand-by mode. With high power efficiency hardware components and fine tuned BIOS, GIGABYTE motherboards can achieve lower power consumption under idle mode and fully comply with new CEC 2019 (California Energy Commission) power consumption requirement.
The BIOS is essential for users during initial setup to allow for the most optimal settings. With a new GUI and easier to use functionalities, GIGABYTE has been able to reinvent the BIOS to give users a better experience while setting up their new system.
GIGABYTE APP Center
The GIGABYTE APP Center gives you easy access to a wealth of GIGABYTE apps that help you get the most from your GIGABYTE motherboard. Using a simple, unified user interface, GIGABYTE APP Center allows you to easily launch all GIGABYTE apps installed on your system, check related updates online, and download the latest apps, drivers, and BIOS.
3D OSD automatically detects and displays your system information during games, allowing you to easily get a hold of your system information without switching between screens.
TriDef SmartCam/ Custom Stream Modding
To facilitate being the full streaming solution each AORUS motherboard includes TriDef SmartCam software, you are now able to remove backgrounds without the hassle of using a green screen. Through the SmartCam application you can now apply live filters, and fully control your background, not only while streaming, but also through other video applications such as Skype.
XSplit Gamecaster Broadcaster: Cast Your Game Anytime, Anywhere
Now set up your stage and share the greatest gaming moments with XSplit Gamecaster Broadcaster! Fully optimized social media integration is ready for real-time chats keeping you notified yet focused in the game. It takes just one click to stream your gameplay to Twitch. Host your game like a pro!
- Micro-ATX Form Factor
- Intel H310 Chipset
- Socket LGA 1151
- 2x DDR4 DIMM Slots, Supports Up to 32GB
- 1x PCIe 3.0 x16 Slots, 2x PCIe 3.0 x1 Slots
- 4x SATA 6Gb/s Ports
- 1x D-Sub
- 2x USB 3.1 Type-A Gen1, 4x USB 2.0 Type-A
- Realtek ALC887 Codec
- Intel GbE LAN Chip (10/100/1000 Mbit)
- 3 Year Warranty
*** Pictures are used for demonstration purposes and may differ from the actual product. ***
*** Confirm availability before placing your order ***